The conference took place on July, 1st-5th, 2013 at the Univ. of Milano-Bicocca.
The conference is co-located with the conference Unconventional Computation & Natural Computation 2013 (UCNC 2013).
The Nature of Computation is meant to emphasize the special focus of CiE13 on the unexpected and strong changes that studies on Nature have brought in several areas of mathematics, physics, and computer science. Starting from Alan Turing, research on Nature with a computational perspective has produced novel contributions, giving rise even to new disciplines.
The conference will address all these aspects besides the more established lines of research of Computational Complexity and the interplay between Proof Theory and Computation.
- Deadline for LNCS submissions: 2 February 2013 (a preliminary version with an abstract must be received by Jan 30th).
- Notification to authors: 19 March 2013
- Final version for inclusion in LNCS proceedings: 6 April 2013
- Submission deadline for informal presentations: 31 May 2013
- Conference: July 1–5, 2013