The registration website is available.
The registration fees are the following:
- Regular on-site: € 280 for registrations during the conference;
- Regular: € 200 for early registrants (until May 31st) and € 250 for late registrants via the registration website;
- Students: € 100 for early registrants(until May 31st) and € 150 for late registrants via the registration website;
- Special rate for students that are EATCS members: € 70, only for early registrations.
- Special rate for UCNC13 partecipants: € 80. This special rate includes the conference proceedings, the local proceedings and the collection of abstracts. The special rate does not include coffee breaks, lunches or the social event.
The regular and student rates includes the conference proceedings, the local proceedings and the collection of abstracts, as well as coffee breaks. All rates do not include lunches or the social event.
The social event costs 70€/person. The event includes transportation by bus from Milan to Laveno on Lake Maggiore (round trip) and then a boat trip to Isola Bella, one of the main Borromean islands where the social dinner will take place.
During the registration process you will be able to reserve more than one seat. You will also be able to reserve additional seats later on, if you need them.
The registration to the CiE conference also includes membership to the Association Computability in Europe (ACiE). The registration process will give you the option to become (or not) a member. In any case, no fee is due.
For Italian residents or Italian nationals, it is possible to become a member of the Italian Chapter of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science. In this case the additional fee is 10€.
The registration process is managed by a specialized team. You are invited to enquire at email@example.com for any question about the registration.
The registration website will be online until June 24.